** We have a Winner!!! Gail Akeman was our winner! I will be contacting you shortly!! **
Everyone know what time it is??!!! (this is where I yell into my mini megaphone)
That’s right!! It’s time to get your butts out there and sign up for MO’Cowbell!!!
As you all know…this is my one and only true love…Well…true RACE love!! MO’Cowbell holds a very special place in my heart as it was my very first ever Half-Marathon! I’m also a MO’Bassador for this lovely race gem and I love spreading the word about how awesome it really is!
Listen…I know what you are thinking…”It’s just a race Jenn!”…..Which I kindly respond with….”Get the heck out of here….It’s the most KICKASS race around!”
Wanna know why?? I will give you 10 reasons…in no specific order of importance because they are ALL important 🙂
- You get to run through some beautiful scenery (Fronteir Park, Historic Main Street, New Town, Katy Trail). You can view all the course maps here.
- You get to experience a race that has the best hometown feel to it with tons of clanging cowbells and screaming fans (If you aren’t a runner, you can always come cheer us on along the way – Don’t forget your funny race signs!!)
- Our race is USATF Certified so you can use it as a Boston Qualifier for all you people who dream of sporting that blue and yellow! #BostonStrong
- You can meet the coolest…most hip…most in shape race mascot that you will ever have the chance to meet! Who wouldn’t want a selfie with a cow that has six-pack abs and goes by the name of Chuck?! I’ll tell you who…Everyone would want one!!
- You could ring the HUGE 100-lb Finisher Bell….Come on! You know you wanna!!
- You can say that you accomplished something amazing!! (We seriously have a race for everyone! 5K, Half-Marathon Relay (2-person), Half-Marathon, and Full-Marathon)
- It’s literally one of the flattest races around! Yes…there is one killer hill but you are amazing and I know you got this!! That hill has nothing on you!!!! Woot Woot!!
- You would get to run with me…come find me and I will keep you laughing along the way with my witty remarks and my positive motivation! But seriously…come find me…I would love to have a few running buddies along the way…memories in the making when you have friends to run with!
- We have one heck of a Fitness Ex’MO!! We always have an awesome time at packet and race shirt pickup! Plus…there are always a ton of fun vendors that you can check out! Clothes…running products…massage/chiropractic care…nutrition…and soooooo much more!
- This race gives back to our community is so many ways! One of those ways is by donating part of our proceeds each year to a local charity. This year, the proceeds will benefit The Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Charles County. This is one of the oldest youth serving organization in St. Charles and surrounding counties.
So what do you think? Are you intrigued? Wanna know more?! Comment below with any questions you might have or can’t find on the website and I would be more than happy to help answer those questions.
Ready to sign up?? Go here!!
Prices go up at the end of August so get signed up soon!!
Wanna score some awesome MO’Cowbell race swag?
Use my MO’Bassador race code (code = JENWCB16).
Also…since this IS my FAVORITE race around…I’ve decided to do a little giveaway for a MO’Cowbell Swag Bag full of goodies!!! (Prize includes: MO’Cowbell Cooler, MO’Cowbell Race bags, MO’Cowbell race shirts, Cowbell Uncorked Frisbees, MO’Cowbell bells, Sweatpink shoelaces, Skratch hydration mix, RX Bars, RoadID band and much more!!!)
You can gain entries by doing the following:
- Share this blog post on Facebook (comment below letting me know you did).
- Share this blog post on Twitter with the following verbiage “I need MO’Cowbell!” http://www.mocowbellrun.com #gotthefever #mocowbellrun #livelearnloverun #racechat” (comment below letting me know you did)
- Comment below telling me you favorite race distance and why!
PLEASE NOTE: Each comment gains you an entry!
I will pick a winner on September 9th at 11:00 pm (CST)